Friday 30 September 2022

Merry & Bright

Hello! Today I am sharing the card I was just finishing off that I was meant to post yesterday so here it is! This one features more Mama Elephant Stamps because well they are just the cutest...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Fa La La Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I did a lot of splattering white ink with a paintbrush too! I also added some white dots over the top with my Posca Pen. I used my MFT Stitched Snow Drifts Dies to create the snow hills. I used the MFT Merry & Bright Die to create the sentiment. I added the images with foam pads and added some shading underneath their feet.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Fa La La
My Favorite Things Dies - Merry & Bright, Stitched Snow Drifts
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Posca Pen


Thank you for checking out my card today and all my cards this week! I will be back next week with some more of my creations. Have a fun and crafty filled weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails