Monday 26 September 2022

Winter Pine Cones

Hello and welcome to a new week of craftyness. Sorry this is a bit later than usual but as often on a Monday I'm playing catch up after the weekend. Today I am sharing a very simple card I made using some beautiful layered stencils...

For this card I used Altenew Classic Pine Stencils A & B. I used Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Oxide Inks for the actual pinecones then Rustic Wilderness Ink for the leaves/branches. The sentiment is from Crafters Companion Glittering Snowflakes Winter Solstice Stamp & Die Set. I simply stamped it and die cut it using the matching die. To finish I added a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Altenew Stencils - Classic Pine Cones
Crafters Companion Stamp & Die Set - Winter Solstice
Distress Oxide Inks - Gathered Twigs, Tea Dye, Rustic Wilderness
Clear Bubble Embellishments


Thank you so much for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails