Friday 16 September 2022

Halloween Bees

Hello crafty friends. I'm loving creating lots of Halloween cards at the moment. We don't really send Halloween Cards in this country (I wish we did!) but I just can't resist creating with some of the latest cute stamps! I will send some to my daughters friends and I'll hopefully make some treat bags too. How cute are these ickle bees - sooo adorable...

For this card I used my new Clearly Besotted Bee Afraid Stamp Set. I coloured in all the images with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Seedless Preserves Oxide Inks. I then used my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil along with Wilted Violet & Villainous Poisen Oxide Inks. I added some dots to the background with some water. I used an old die from Lil Inker called Spooky Trees which was cut from black card. I die cut the front panel of my card using my MFT Watercolor Wash Die and added it onto my background. The little boo sentiments are from the same stamp set. I finished by adding the main stamped sentiment which is from an old stamp set.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Bee Afraid
Lil Inker Designs Dies - Spooky Trees
My Favorite Things Dies - Watercolor Wash Free Form
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Villainous Poisen
Copic Markers

Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today and each day this week. I will be back next week with more creations. Have a lovely weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails