Tuesday 20 September 2022

Forest Buddies

Hello welcome to another new week of creations from me! It's starting to feel a lot more autumny here so I had to use my latest stamp set from My Favorite Things. I'm not very happy with how it came out but I thought I would still share it as I know others may still like it...

For this card I used MFT Hoodie Weather Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. I blended Crushed Olive & Mowed Lawn Inks onto a hill piece and die cut it with my Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Hillisde Border Dies. I used my MFT Birch Tree Forest Cover Up Die to create the trees background. I blended Wild Honey & Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides onto two pieces and die cut them both with my MFT Grassy Edge Die. I added everything onto the card with foam pads. I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set. I added a  strip of card then added a sequin to each side of the sentiments.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Hoodie Weather
My Favorite Things Dies - Birch Tree Firest Cover Up
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Simple Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers
Sequins


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back with another one tomorrow!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails