Friday 9 September 2022

Feather Friends

Good morning! I am back as promised with another one of my creations. Today is a sweet clean and simple card that I made using Clearly Besotted Stamps...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Floating Feathers Stamps. I coloured in each of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a subtle sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil along with Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac & Tumbled Glass Oxide Inks. I then placed my new Clearly Besotted Falling Feathers Stencil over the top and used the same inks to blend over to the top. I added a strip of patterned paper onto the bottom of the panel. I added the images onto the card with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment which is from an old Clearly Besotted retired stamp set then added a few pearls to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Floating Feathers
Clearly Besotted Stencils - Falling Feathers
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper
Pearls


Thank you ever so much to checking out my card today. I will be back next week with more creations. Have an amazing crafty weekend!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails