Thursday 22 September 2022

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome to Thursday! Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you that I made using Clearly Besotted Stamps. I just LOVE the sugar rush collection and I had these stamped ready on my desk waiting to be used! I kept it simple as the images speak for themselves...cute!!!

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Sugar Rush Plushies & Sugar Rush Scenes. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended ombre background using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and added some dots with a white pen. I also added a strip of striped paper. For the sentiments I used Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamp & Die Sets - can you tell they are my favourite sentiments yet?? I also added some shimmer pen to the pink lollipop!


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sugar Rush Plushies, Sugar Rush Scenes
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Wishes Enclosed
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Nuvo Shimmer Pen
Stripe Paper


Thank you ever so much for coming by and checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails