Thursday 1 September 2022

Pumpkin Spice

Good morning! September is here which means the Autumn months are here. It's my favourite season so expect to see lots of autumn coloured cards from me. I finally got the chance to play with some of the latest stamps from Mama Elephant...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Hey Pumpkin Stamp Set. I coloured all the stamped images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a blended background using Blueprint Sketch & Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks. I then splattered the backrgound with water and white ink. I added a hill border that was created with Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Inks and cut with the hill side from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Die Set. I added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set then mounted the panel onto white then kraft card.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Hey Pumpkin
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot, Rustic Wilderness, Mowed Lawn
Copic Pens
Coloured Card


Thank you so much for visiting me today and for all your likes on my media pages. I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails