Wednesday 28 September 2022

Bear Greetings

Good morning crafty friends. I've got another Christmas card to share with you today. This one was made using Mama Elephant Stamps...

This one was also featured in PaperCrafter. For this card I used Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas. I think this has to be one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets ever, I just love it! I stamped all the images, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a little background scene panel using Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I then added a snow hill which was die cut using Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Hill Borders. I mounted it onto glitter card and attached all the images with foam pads. I layered some patterned papers onto glitter card, added some twine then glued them onto a card blank. I used Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamps & Die Set to create the sentiment.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - A Beary Christmas, Everything Nice
Mama Elephant Dies - Everything Nice
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Simple Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Glitter Card
Twine


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I hope to be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails