Monday 5 September 2022

Apple-solutely Awesome

Good morning lovely crafty friends. It's back to normal in this house - hubby is back to work and the girls are off to school again. This does of course mean, back to crafting for me - yay!! Today I am sharing my latest card that I made using the new releases from Lawn Fawn...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Apple-solutely Awesome Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the sky backrgound using my MFT Slimline Clouds Stencil & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron & Rustic Wilderness Inks onto two piece of card and die cut them with my MFT Grassy Edges Dies. I used my Lawn Fawn Oliver's ABCs Dies to create the apple word. I added everything onto the card with foam pads and added a few gems to finish.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Apple-solutely Awesome
Lawn Fawn Dies - Oliver's ABCs
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with another card.

Kitty xx



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails