Friday 23 September 2022

Warm Hugs

Hello crafty friends. Gosh it's very chilly here today but luckily my craft room is the warmest room in the house - the housework can wait!! Last night I created this one using some of the fabulous new Lawn Fawn Stamps...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Snowball Fight Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers & Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Inks. I then splattered the background with some white ink. I used my hillside die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Die Set to create the snow hills. I also added some glitter highlights to the tops and some of the images. I used my fabulous new Heffy Doodle Warm Hugs Die to create the sentiment - I love the size of this one it's fabulous!! I glued some snowflakes in the background then added everything else with foam pads.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Snowball Fight
Heffy Doodle Dies - Warm Hugs
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Uncharted Mariner
Copic Markers


Thank you for checking out my card today. I will be back with another creation next week. I hope you have a great crafty weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails