Monday 12 September 2022

Winter Woodland Friends

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new week. I have lots to share with you this week and I hope I get some time to make some new things too. Now all the Christmas magazine issues are starting I may have a few more Christmas to share with you. With this in mind I thought I would share another of PaperCrafter quick Christmas cards...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Yappy Woofmas & Snow Friends Stamp Sets. I coloured all the images with my belovd Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the inks and water to add some ink splats. I used my Mama Elephant Slim Woodland dies to die cut the snow hill from glitter card - simply snipped the rest of the background off. I used Mama Elephant Birch Tree Dies for the trees which are cut from white card. I used Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamps & Dies for the sentiment. I added the images and sentiment onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Wappy Woofmas, Snow Friends, Everything Nice
Mama Elephant Dies - Everything Nice, Birch Trees, Slim Woodland
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Glitter Card


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today and for all your likes/comments on my social media pages. I will be back with another creation soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails