Tuesday 13 September 2022

Oldest Friend

Hello fellow crafters. Today I am sharing a fun slimline card that I made using some cute dinosaurs from My Favorite Things. I just love these cuties...

For this card I used MFT You're Ex-roar-dinary & Welcome To Adventure Stamp Sets. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxides. I added some water and white ink splats to the background. I blended Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto white card then die cut it using the hill die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Die Set. I used the cloud die from the same set to create the white cloud border at the top. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads for some extra dimension. I added a stamped sentiment which is from the same stamp set. I finshed by adding a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - You're Ex-roar-dinary, Welcome To Adventure
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Clear Bubbles


Thank you so much for checking out my card today. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another one for you!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails