Thursday 8 September 2022

Ghostly Greetings

Hello fellow crafters. I still have lots of pre coloured images - some from last year even! So I thought I would try to actually use them so here is a card with some fab halloween images from Reverse Confetti...

For this card I used Reverse Confetti Boo Day Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a blended background using Wilted Violet & Villainous Poisen Oxide Inks. I then went over with my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil to add the clouds. I used a little Black Soot Oxide Ink around the top edges. I added two grass panels that I made with Mowed Ink & Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks and die cut with MFT Grassy Edges Dies. The tree is from my Hello Bluebird Halloween Tree Die Set and cut from black card. I used my Reverse Confetti Boo Die and cut the word from black glitter card and mounted onto white card. I added all the pieces onto the card with foam pads. I stamped the sentiment onto the grass panel then added white dots to the sky with my Posca Pen.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Boo Day
Reverse Confetti Dies - Boo
Hello Bluebird Dies -
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Black Soot, Wilted Violet, Villianous Poisen
Copic Pens
Posca Paint Pen


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow to share another of my latest creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails