Wednesday 7 September 2022

Warm Winter Fuzzies

Hello lovely crafty friends. As it's never too early for us crafters to create for Christmas I thought I would share one of my super simple Christmas makes. This one features sweet images from Mama Elephant and was featured in PaperCrafter...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Snow Friends Stamp Set and the tree is from the Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. I added some splats of water with a paintbrush to the background. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added everything onto the card with foam pads and added some bubble embellishments. To finish I added some glitter highlights onto the snowmen's accessories.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Snow Friends, A Beary Christmas
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles
Glitter

Thank you for joining me today. I hope to be back tomorrow with another creation. Have a great crafty day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails