Tuesday 6 September 2022

Boo-tiful

Good morning! Have you seen the latest release from Clearly Besotted? It's packed full of fun cuties that are perfect for Halloween. We always celebrate halloween as it's my daughters birthday and hubby loves horror so I always get to create things for it. So here is a fun halloween themed card but it can be used for any occasion...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Halloween Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I added another layer of just the bats and popped them onto foam pads to get a decoupage type layer. I created a small panel of dark sky using Black Soot & Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. I splattered the piece with water and white ink. I die cut two hill pieces and blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Oxide Inks to create hills. I added them onto a white card blank and added a slither of black glitter card to the top and bottom of the panel. I added a strip of stripe paper and stamped the sentiment underneath. To finish I added a few stars to the sky.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Halloween Line Up
My Favorite Things Dies - Mini Slimline OTB Snow Drifts
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper
Glitter Card
Silver Stars


Thank you for checking out my card today. Come back tomorrow for another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails