Thursday 29 September 2022

Christmas Tree Picking

Hello crafty friends! So I didn't quite finish off the other card I had planned for my blog today so I am sharing a different one today. It's Mama Elephant again and this time a slimline card. Such a great size for cramming lots of cute images onto and doing sweet scenes...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Tree Picking Stamp Set. I love this set, such cute little bunnies!!! I coloured all the images with my Copics of course and cut them out. I created the background using Scattered Straw, Seeded Preserves & Wilted Violet. I love how it came out! I splattered the background with white ink and water droplets. I used the hill die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Die Set to create my snow hill. I also added some glitter to it. I used my Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Dies to create the frame. I added all the images and a stamped sentiment onto the card with foam pads. To finish I added some clear dew drops.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Tree Picking
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Heffy Doodle Dies - Stitched Slimline Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Scattered Straw, Seeded Preserves, Wilted Violet
Copic Pens
Clear Dew Drops


Thank you for coming to check out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with my finished card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails