Thursday 15 September 2022

Fangtastic Day

Good morning. I just got some of the new Lawn Fawn stamps as I missed them the first time around. I got them stamped up right away, coloured and made into a card! I love it when that happens, but I do admit it's not always the case!! Here is my first one with those cute bats...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends & Fangtastic Friends Add On. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edge Stencil along with a lot of inks (colour list below). I added a strip of striped paper at the side and a slither of black card. I stamped the sentiment onto the banner image and cut it out. I added all the pieces onto the card with foam pads to finish the card.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Fangtastic Friends, Fangtastic Friends Add On
My Favorite Thinsg Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, WIlted Violet, Villianous Potion
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with another one!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails