Wednesday 14 September 2022

Deer Greetings

Hello crafty buddies. Today I am sharing one of my cards that was featured in Crafts Beautiful. I got to just create a fun design using cute Christmas stamps so this is what I came up with...

For this card I used Reverse Confetti Deerly Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with water and white ink. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die Set to create the snow hills. I used Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamps & Dies for the sentiment. I attached everything onto the card with foam pads then added some clear bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Deerly
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Everything Nice
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles


Thank you once again for joining me. I will be back soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails