Tuesday 27 September 2022

Season's Greetings

Good morning! I'm still churning out lots of Christmas cards right now - there are just so many incredible new releases this year it's hard not to! I know there is more to come too which is so exciting, can you tell I love new stamps?! Anyway onto today's card...

For this card I used my new Mama Elephant Fa La La Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I love that cute lampost, think I will be using that one a lot! I created the front and background panel by blending Black Soot & Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered both panels with a little white ink. I then die cut the front panel using my MFT Watercolor Wash Free Form Die. I used my Mama Elephant Winter Forest Cover Die to create the trees in the background and added a little Copic ink to them. I added a snow hill with a touch of glitter to the top. I used my favourite sentiments Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamps & Dies to create the sentiment. To finish I added a few pearls.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Fa La La, Everything Nice
Mama Elephant Dies - Winter Forest Cover, Everything Nice
My Favorite Things Dies - Watercolor Wash Free Form
Distress Oxide Inks - Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails