Monday 3 October 2022

Beyond Grateful

Good morning and welcome to another new week - I don't where the time is going at the moment! For my latest card I went with a Autumn theme. It certainly feels like Autumn now with it being darker earlier, leaves on the ground and a chill in the air. With that in my my Clearly Besotted Stamps were perfect to create a little scene...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Autumn Stamp Set which is from last months release. I stamped the images, coloured with Copics and cut them out. I masked off the grass hill bit from the scene and gently blended Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks. I created a background using Mustard Seed & Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks. I then used my MFT Ray Of Light Stencil and blended the inks over the top. I addd all the images with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment. To finish I added a few Clear Bubble Embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Autumn
My Favorite Things Stencils - Ray Of Light
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for coming by to see my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails