Wednesday 5 October 2022

Oh So Jolly

Good morning crafty friends. Today I am sharing a cute quick Christmas card...

This one was featured in Papercrafter! For this card I used Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink. I used my Lawn Fawn Star Skies Stencil to add the stars with the same ink. I used my Mama Elephant Oh So Jolly to create the sentiment which was stacked a few times. I attached everything onto my card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - A Beary Christmas
Mama Elephant Dies - Oh so Jolly
Lawn Fawn Stencils - Star Skies
Distress Oxide Inks - Festive Berries
Copic Markers


Thanks so much for checking out my creation. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails