Tuesday 4 October 2022

Thank You Sunflowers

Hello and good morning! Today I have somethign bright and cheery - a floral card featuring some beautfiul Sunflowers. I made one of these recently although that was with the autumn version ut I finally got my hands on the original summer version so I had to get them made into a card...

For this card I used Pinkfresh Studio Sunflowers Washi Tape. I die cut each of the pieces with the coordinating Sunflowers Die. I used my Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop Die to create the background and added it onto white card. I then die cut a frame from white card using my MFT A2 Rectangle Frames Dies. I assembled everything onto the card with lots of different heighted foam tape and added a sentiment from my Pinkfresh Studio Foiled Sentiments. I also added a few gold sequins.


Supplies;
Pinkfresh Studio Washi Tape - Sunflowers
Pinkfresh Studio Dies - Sunflowers
Lawn Fawn Dies - Quilted Backdrop
My Favorite Things Dies - A2 Rectangle Frames
Sequins


Thank you so much for coming by today. I will be back soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails