Wednesday 26 October 2022

Amazing Things

Hey crafty friends. Today I am sharing a sweet winter scene card. This one is actually a Pop Up Card (it was tricky to photo at the time!!) but so much fun create...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Tree Picking Stamps. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created the pop up panel by blending some Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry Oxide Inks. I then used Crafters Companion Amazing Things Stamps for the sentiment. I added some snow drifts to the front panels using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies then added all the images. This one was featured in Crafts Beautiful as part of my Pop Up & Sentiments project.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Tree Picking
Crafters Companion Stamps - Amazing Things
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Copic Pens


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations and do join me from Friday for the latest Clearly Besotted November Previews!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails