Friday 28 October 2022

Clearly Besotted November Teasers - Day One Holly Jolly

Morning crafty friends! I'm thrilled to be joining the team at Clearly Besotted Stamps for their November Release and I can't wait to show you my samples for this month. Up first is a clean and simple Christmas card...

This card features two of the new stamp sets called Snowdrop Corners & Snowdrop Scenes. I coloured both with Copic Pens and cut them. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Inks. I added a stamped sentiment which is from the Snowdrop Corners Stamp Set. I added everything onto the panel with foam pads, added the whole panel onto foam and fixed it onto a square card blank.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Snowdrop Corners, Snowdrop Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens

The new release will be available on 1st November so do check back each day as I have a card every day to share with you. Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for full inspiration and links to the whole team for more fabulous inspiration.

Thank you ever so much for joining me today and I will be back tomorrow!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails