Monday 10 October 2022

Merry Dinosaurs

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new week of ideas & inspiration. Today I am sharing a different kind of Christmas card, well still a cute one but with non traditional festive animals - DINOSAURS!!!!


For this card I used MFT Dino-mite Chirstmas Stamp Set. I coloured all the fun dinosaurs with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut Machine. I created a sinple blended background with Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Oxide Inks. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the snow hills. I used my MFT Merry Christmas Die-namics Die for the sentiment. I added everything with foam pads then added some pearls to finish. I am delighted to also have this one featured in Crafts Beautiful.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Dino-mite Christmas
My Favorite Things Dies - Merry Christmas
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Pearls


Thanks so much for checking out my creation today. I will hopefully be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails