Monday 31 October 2022

Clearly Besotted November Teasers - Day Four Thinking Of You

Hello & welcome to day four teasers for the new Clearly Besotted November Release. Today I am sharing my card which features some beautiful butterflies and flowers. I just love all the details...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Flutterby Corners Stamp Set. I coloured all my stamped images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended ombre blue background using Distress Oxide Inks and I added some ink splats. I mounted the panel onto some card and added a strip of stripe paper. I attached all the images along with a stamped sentiment with foam pads and added some sequins to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flutterby Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper
Sequins


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Tomorrow I will be back with my final teaser card and the new release will be available at Clearly Besotted 8pm GMT tomorrow night! Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more teasers from the team.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Hi! This is gorgeous. Always love your soft colouring and the black and white diagonal strip is the perfect finishing touch x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails