Tuesday 1 November 2022

Clearly Besotted November Teasers - Day Five Make A Wish

Hello crafty friends and welcome to Day Five of Clearly Besotted November Teasers. Today I've created a very simple slimline card - it turned out a bit slimmer than I planned but that's ok as it's still full of cute critters...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Dainty Dandelions Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics & Graph It Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended background with blue and green inks. I attached all the images onto the panel with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment which is from the same stamp set.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Dainty Dandelions
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Graph It Pens


You can get your hands on the whole release tonight at Clearly Besotted 8pm GMT. If you head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog you can see the whole release and more ideas & inspiration.

Id' like to thank the team at Clearly Besotted for having me as a Guest Designer again. I always love my time at Clearly Besotted - who wouldn't getting to play with all these cute stamps! Much love to you all and huge thank yous!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails