Monday 7 November 2022

Dachshunds Pop Up

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new week! To start off the week I've got another Pop Up card to share with you. This one features some of the cutest sausage dogs in a winter scene...


For this card I used MFT Jolly Molly Stamp Set. This one is another of my cards featured in Crafts Beautiful using large non Christmas sentiments. It's nice to create something different that is a any occasion winter card. The sentiment used is from Crafters Companion. I created a blended blue background then added the sentiment. I create some snow hills on the front using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I also used the Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border to create the trees and coloured them in. I added a strip of ribbon at the bottom to finish.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Jolly Molly
Crafters Companion Stamps - Do What Makes You Happy
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders, Slimline Forest Border
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Ribbon


Thank you as always for checking my card out today. I will be back with more soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails