Wednesday 16 November 2022

Playful Penguins

Good morning crafty friends. Have you seen the latest release from My Favorite Things yet? It includes the most cutest little penguins stamps. I couldn't resist adding them to my stash and I even made a card right away...

For this card I used MFT Playful Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Cracked Pistachio, Salvaged Patina & Peacock Feathers Oxide Inks. I added lots of water and ink splatters to the background. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies to create the snowy hills. I used my MFT Stitched Scallop Rectangles to create the scallop mat. I added everything onto the card along with a stamped sentiment and some gems.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Playfull Penguins
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borderd
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
Copic Pens
Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with another one!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails