Monday 14 November 2022

Magical Birthday

Hi crafty friends. It's the start of another new week, these weeks are flying it won't be long until Christmas is here! I started off with the plan of making a Christmas but ended up with this fairy birthday one...

For this card I used my Reverse Enchanted Garden Stamp Set. Absolutely devastated that Reverse Confetti are no longer so sad, their designs were fab. I coloured them with Copics as always and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Kitsch Flaingo & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I added a few ink splats to the background using some white ink. I created some snow hills using my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I stamped the sentiment which is from the same set and added it with the images onto the card. Quite a simple one really which is fun to do as well as more complex cards.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Enchanted Garden
Time For Tea Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Copic Pens


Thank you ever so much as always for checking out my creation today. I will be back with more creations very very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails