Friday 4 November 2022

Christmas Snowmen

Hello crafty friends. Today I've got a winter pop up card to share with you featuring some cute snowmen! Of course I had to make it into a little scene...


For this card I used MFT Present Time Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I used my MFT Mini Slimline Outside The Box Level Up Dies to create my box shape from light blue card. I die cut the layers from lilac patterned paper. I used my MFT Mini Slimline Outside The Box Snow Drifts to create the snow hills. I added a sentiment onto the front panel and a gems each side. I also added some glitter highlights. This one was also featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Present Time
My Favorite Things Dies - Mini  Slimline Outside The Box Level Up, Mini Slimline Snow Drifts
Copic Pens
Glitter
Gems


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. Have a great weekend and I will be back next week with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails