Wednesday 2 November 2022

A Poppy Thanks

Good morning crafty friends. I am back today with another Clearly Besotted card but this time I used last months release. With poppy day coming up I thought I would create some cards with a poppy theme...

I kept this design super simple but it is a bit brighter in real life - just tricky to photo & edit in this awful wintery weather! For this card I used Clearly Besotted Blooming Poppy Plushies Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a subtle background using some green and blue inks along with my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil. I added a strip of stripe paper, a printed sentiment and some heart gems to finish.


Supplies;

Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Poppy Plushies
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiment
Copic Markers
Clear Gems


Thank you for joining me today. I will be back soon with more creations!

Kitty xx



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails