Thursday 24 November 2022

Merry Post

Good morning crafty friends. So sorry for the lack of recent posts, I have been super busy but I will be posting more creations as soon as I can. For today's card I used some of the latest stamps from Mama Elephant to create a winter scene...


For this card I used Mama Elephant You've Got Mail Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Uncharted Mariner, Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Oxide Inks. I added some water and white ink splats and allowed it to dry. I created some snow hills using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies. I used my Lawn Fawn Forest Border to create the little trees in the background and coloured them with Copics. I added all the pieces onto the card and splattered the whole panel with white ink splats to look like snow. I die stamped & die cut the sentiment using my Pink Fresh Studio Perfect Sentiments - Holiday. To finish I added a few clear gems.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - You've Got Mail
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hilliside Borders, Slimline Forest Border
Pink Fresh Studio Stamps & Dies - Perfect Sentiments Holiday
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, Uncharted Mariner
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails