Monday 5 December 2022

Love You

Good morning! Just a quick post today to share another card I have finally had some time to create. As I love to work in advance I thought I'd create something valentine's themed...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Love Cupids Stamp Set. I coloured both the images with Copics and cut them out. I used my MFT Hearts Entwined Die and just blended the inner pieces with Festive Berries Oxide Ink. I added a strip of striped paper with a little card onto the base of the card. I used my Lawn Fawn Oliver's ABC's Dies to create the word. I added a Time For Tea Printed Sentiment and some gems to finish.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Love Cupids
My Favorite Things Dies - Hearts Entwined
Lawn Fawn Dies - Oliver's ABC's
Distress Oxide Inks - Festive Berries
Time For Tea Printed Sentiments
Copic Markers
Gems


Thanks so much for joining me today. I do have more cards to share this week so do pop back when you can! Have a great crafty day.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails