Wednesday 14 December 2022

Hello Rainbow

Hello crafty peeps. Today I'm sharing a bright and colourful card featuring lots of die cut rainbows! Who doesn't need a rainbow to brighten up their day right?! So much fun creating this one....

For this card I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die Set. I die cut then assembled the rainbow die cut pieces and clouds together. I attached them onto some blue patterned paper at different angles to fill the panel. I used The Greetery Opposites Attract Stamps & Dies for the sentiment. I mounted it onto blue card and glued it onto a card base. This card is also featured on the front cover of Crafts Beautiful Magazine eeek!


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow
The Greetery Stamps & Dies - Opposites Attract
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails