Monday 12 December 2022

Simple Christmas Wreaths

Morning crafty friends and what a chilly one it is here this morning. Today I am sharing a couple of quick Christmas cards that I've made...
 

For these cards I used Concord & 9th Boughs & Holly Stencil Pack. I used various inks with the stencils to create two different coloured wreaths. I used my MFT Merry Christmas Die-namics Die to create the layered sentiment. I die cut the back piece several times and glued them together to create a more 3d sentiment. I also added a few clear bubble embellishments onto each card.


Supplies;
Concord & 9th Stencils - Boughs & Holly
My Favorite Things Dies - Merry Christmas
Distress Oxide Inks
Clear Bubble Embellishments


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails