Wednesday 28 December 2022

Clearly Besotted January Teasers - Day One Lily Friends

Hello crafty friends. I hope you are enjoying the festive season! I am thrilled to be joining the fabulous team at Clearly Besotted for this months release - and what a corker it is!!! I can't wait to share all my creations with you with the new stamps so here is my first card for Day One of teasers...

 

How cute are those little critters?! For this card I used Clearly Besotted Blooming Lily Plushies. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple background scene using my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks. I then created some grass panels using Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and some Distress Inks. I added a frame which was die cut using MFT A2 Rectangle Frame Dies. The friend sentiment is die cut using my SSS CZ Design Friends Die - I just cut off the s on the end! I added everything onto the card with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment which is from the same stamp set.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Lily Plushies
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Friends
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes
My Favorite Things Dies - A2 Rectangle Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers


The new release from Clearly Besotted will be available on 1st January 2023 8pm GMT - a great start to the new year!! Do head over to the CB Blog to check out more ideas and come back each day for more inspiration. I'll be back tomorrow with my next one.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

So glad you're joining us this month. I love the soft pastels on the card and the die cut sentiment. Such lovely colouring x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails