Friday 16 December 2022

Birthday Humps

Good morning. Today I have a fun card to share with you that was featured in Papercrafter using some fun new stamps from Time For Tea Stamps...

For this card I used Time For Tea Happy Hump Day Stamps & Dies. I coloured all the images with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I created a blended background using Seedless Preserves & Villainous Poisen Distress Oxide Inks then added some stars with a White Posca Pen. I blended some Tea Dye Distress Ink onto some strips of white card then die cut them with dies from Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I arranged everything onto the card and fixed them with foam pads along with the sentiment.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Happy Hump Day
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Happy Hump Day, Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Seedless Preserves, Villainous Poisen, Tea Dye
Copic Markers
Posca Pen


Thank you for joining me today. I will be back with more creations very soon. Have a lovely weekend and keep warm.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails