Thursday 29 December 2022

Clearly Besotted January Teasers - Day Two Hello Lovely

Good morning crafty friends! I am back with another creation for the Clearly Besotted January Release Teasers which will be available on 1sst January. This time I have created a simple scene with lots of pink...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Puppy Love Stamp Set. It's fab set as it includes the sweet castle scene along with tons of cute doggies & sentiments. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using pink and green inks. I also used my Hello Lovely Die set from Reverse Confetti that I stacked several times. I added all the images with foam pads. I stamped a sentiment in pink which is from the Clearly Beostted Blooming Lily Plushies (also available in this release). I finished my card by adding a few clear bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Puppy Love, Blooming Lily Plushies
Reverse Confetti Dies - Hello Lovely
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron
Copic Pens
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. Make sure you head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog where you will find more teasers and samples using the new products which will be available on 1st January. I will be back tomorrow with another card... now I am off to devour some more of my Christmas chocs!!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Aww- what a perfectly cute scene! Love the partially inked pink background - looks so magical!! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails