Wednesday 7 December 2022

Butterfly Thanks

Good morning! Today I am sharing a bright and colourful card using one of my favourite ever stencil layering sets from Taylored Expressions...

For this card I used Taylored Expressions Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Set. I stamped the background in black ink. I used Distress Oxide Inks to create the rainbow with the stencil using Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Salvaged Patina. I love that they blend so well you don't need all those different colours to create this effect. I used my favourite sentiment die - Birch Press Design Sugar Script Thanks. I mounted some white card onto black card then striped paper. I fixed my sentiment on top, glued it onto the card and added some pearls to finish. This card also featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine.


Supplies;
Taylored Expressions Stamp & Stencil Combo - Butterflies
Birch Press Design Dies - Sugar Script Thanks
Distress Oxide Inksk - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Salvaged Patina
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back soon with more creations. Stay warm in this chilly climate - it is perfect for staying in and crafting though!!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails