Saturday 24 December 2022

You Are Loved

Hello crafty friends and Happy Christmas Eve!! We are all very excited in our house for Christmas as we love it. I wonder if Santa will bring me any craft items this year, I didn't add any on my list so maybe not but we will see! I have a a little break inbetween Christmas preparations to play with my new bits from Lawn Fawn...

For this card I used the super cute new Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Kitsch Flamingo & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I also added a light ink splatter. I used my MFT Wave Dies to create the water blended with Peacock Feathers & Salvaged Patina Inks. I added all my images onto the card with foam pads. I used my Mama Elephant You Are Loved Die to create the sentiment. I cut it several times and layered it together to create a 3d sentiment. I added a few clear bubb;es to finish.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wood You Be Mine
Mama Elephant Dies - You Are Loved
My Favorite Things Dies - Waves
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back on the other side with teasers from the Clearly Besotted January Release.

Merry Christmas!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails