Friday 30 December 2022

Clearly Besotted January Teasers - Day Three Bugs & Kisses

Hello & welcome to Day Three of the teasers for the upcoming January Release at Clearly Besotted. I am thrilled to be back and share with my third creation this week. This time i'm sharing a fun card made with some new cute cats with ladybirds...


Oh my goodness how cute are those little kitties & their ladybugs, simply adorable right? I had so much fun creating this one! I used the new Clearly Besotted Love Bugs Stamp Set. I stamped up my images, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Ink. I blended some Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks onto green card then die cut it using a grass die. I added it onto the card and added a strip of striped card at the bottom. I added the images onto the card with foam pads and added a stamped sentiment which is from the same stamp set. I added a few clear bubble embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Bugs
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Striped Paper
Clear Bubbles


Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog where you will find more inspiration of the new releases including links to all the team. I'll be back tomorrow with my next creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails