Wednesday 12 October 2022

Warm Winter Fuzzies

Good morning my crafty friends. I can't believe it is Wednesday already!! Today I am sharing another Mama Elephant card, this time featuring a winter scene on a slimline card...

For this card I used Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Uncharted Mariner, Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with water and white ink. I used my Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border to create the trees/hill and coloured the trees with Copic Pens. I arranged all the images and added them in place with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment and some clear gems to finish.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - A Beary Christmas
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Forest Border~
Distress Oxide Inks - Uncharted Mariner, Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Clear Gems


Thanks so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails