Saturday 29 October 2022

Clearly Besotted November Teasers - Day Two Butterflies

Good morning crafty friends. It's Day Two of teasers for the new upcoming November Release at Clearly Besotted. My card features is a sweet sceme featuring super cute critters playing with butterflies (so cuteee!)...


This card uses the new Clearly Besotted Flutterby Friends Stamp Set. I stamped all the images, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edge Stencil and some Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink. I used my SugarPea Designs Fence die and some white card to create the white fence. I added a grass panel which was blended with Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness Oxide Inks. The stamped sentiment is from the same stamp set and I layered it onto lilac card. To finish I added a strip of lilac card and a few pearls.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flutterfy Friends
SugarPea Designs Dies - Fence
MFT Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Pens
Lilac Card
Pearls


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back tomorrow with my third Clearly Besotted card. Be sure to check out the Clearly Besotted Blog for more inspiration and teasers from the whole team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails