Sunday 30 October 2022

Clearly Besotted November Teasers - Day Three Let It Snow

Hello fellow crafty buddies. It's time for Day Three of teasers at Clearly Besotted. I can't believe how fast the days are going but that's good news as it's only a few more days until you can get your hands on these cuties! 


This time I created a fun slimline card featuring a frozen themed scene! All the images are from the Clearly Besotted Frozen Friends Stamp Set. This was so much fun create and there are so many images in this stamp set it's a hard job deciding which ones to use! I used my Copic Pens to colour them all and cut them out. I created the background using Salvaged Patina, Uncharted Mariner and Mermaid Lagoon. I added some white dots with a paint pen to create the snow. I used my Mama Elephant Card Basics Dies to create the snow hills. I attached everything onto the card with foam pads and added lots of glitter highlights! I added a stamped sentiment to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Frozen Friends
Mama Elephant Dies - Card Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, Uncharted Mariner
Copic Pens
Posca Pen
Glitter


Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more teasers from the whole team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails