Tuesday 11 October 2022

Merry Gingerbread

Hello crafters. I'm loving creating lots of Christmas cards, it somehow seems easier when it's chilly and dark so early! I had great fun designing this one, it was a tough choice to choose which cute gingerbread to use...


For this card I used Mama Elephant Little Gingerbread Agenda and Little Agenda House Stamp Sets. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut each one out. I created a simple blended background using Spun Sugar & Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create some snow hills. I added some glitter highlights to the images and hills. I used my new Mama Elephant Bold Merry Words Die for the sentiment and cut it several times. I added all the images with foam pads then add some white snow with my White Posca Pen.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Little Agenda House, Little Gingerbread Agenda
Mama Elephant Dies - Bold Merry Words
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
Copic Pens
Posca Pen


Thank you ever so much for coming by today and for all your views, likes and comments on my social media pages. I will be back soon with another creation!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails