Thursday 13 October 2022

Hello Friend

Good morning. Last night I thought I needed a break from creating Christmas cards, as much as I love it of course! I have a whole load of ready coloured images that I am working my way through so I created this one...

For this card I used MFT Cat-astrophe Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I die cut a white frame using my MFT Stitched Tag Corner Frame Dies. I created a simple ombre background behind it using a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Altenew Hugs & Hello Die Set to create the larger sentiment and added a smaller stamped sentiment too. I added everything onto a patterned paper covered card with foam pads and added a few gems.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Cat-astrophe
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle Frames
Altenew Dies - Hugs & Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Clear Gems


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails