Thursday 6 October 2022

Brighter Days

Hello crafty friends! Have you seen the latest release from Clearly Besotted? Oh my gosh it's sooo cute. I got my order yesterday and couldn't wait to stamp them up and create something. I made a super simple card to show off that super cute image...

For this card I used the 10 Year Anniversary Gift Stamp Set from Clearly Besotted which is called Blooming Plushies. I coloured the image (it's huge!) using a mix of Graph Its & Copics then cut it out. I created a gently blended sky using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I created a little grass panel using Mowed Lawn & Rustic Wilderness then die cut with a grass die from the Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Die Set. I added a slither of striped paper at the bottom. The sentiment is from Time For Tea Printed Sentiments and I added a enamel dot to each side.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Blooming Plushies
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes
Time For Tea Desigs Printed Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Copic Pens
Graph It Pens
Patterned Paper
Enamel Dots


Thank you so much for checking out my card today. I hoep to be back tomorrrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails