Monday 17 October 2022

Bubble Tea Birthday

Good morning and welcome to a new week! First off I'm sorry I wasn't able to post on Friday, I was very poorly but am a little better now. Both my girls and I LOVE a bubble tea so with that in mind I decided to dig out my fun bubble tea stamps...

I actually cased this card design from one of my earlier designs this year just incase you recognise the layout a bit! This card features some super cute stamps from Mama Elephant called Boba Tea. I had so much fun colouring them all with my Copic Pens. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink and used the same ink to add some ink splats. I die cut the background using my favourite shape die from the Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set. I covered a card blank with stripe paper and added the panel on top. I used my Mama Elephant  Wishes Enclosed Stamp & Die Set for the sentiments. I added everything onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Boba Tea, Wishes Enclosed
Mama Elephant Dies - Wishes Enckosed, Mod Heart
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Striped Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with another creation. See you soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails