Friday 7 October 2022

Poppy Hugs

Hello crafty friends! I have another card to share with you that features a different stamp set from the new Clearly Besotted October Release...just too cute to resist...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Poppy Plushies Stamp Set. I coloured the cute images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple sky background using my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink and added a bit of grass at the bottom with Mowed Lawn Oxide Ink. The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp CZ Designs Hugs Die Set. To finish I simply added some Clear Bubble Embellishments. Sorry for the rubbish picture the sun was not out today!


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Poppy Plushies
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Hugs
My Favorite Things Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Clear Bubbles


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend filled with crafty fun. I will be back next week with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails